We love it when you share photos of your Posterjack art, so to encourage more sharing and to show our appreciation, we’re introducing a new monthly giveaway called Free Prints Friday!
Have you seen the Ideas From Our Community section at the bottom of our homepage? When somebody shares a photo of their Posterjack art on Facebook or Instagram and tags us in it, we share it with everyone visiting our website (with your permission, of course)!
Beginning in April, on the last Friday of every month, we’re going to choose a photo a customer has shared of their Posterjack art to feature on our blog. Even better, the customer whose photo we feature will win a $150 voucher code to order free prints!
How to Enter
Want a chance to win your own free prints? All you need to do is:
1. Take a photo of your Posterjack art.
2. Share it on Facebook or Instagram—or both!—and tag @posterjack.
3. We’ll comment on your post to ask for permission to share your photo on our website. Reply to that comment with @posterjack and #YesPosterjack and you’re all set!
What We Like
Although the featured photo will be chosen at random, a couple of things we’d love to see are:
- Quality photos. Make sure your photo is the best it can be. If possible, capture the photo during the day when there’s lots of natural light. Failing that, these low-light photography tips might help.
- Interesting caption. Include a description when you share your photo. Let us know the story behind the photo or why you chose the particular photo art product that you did. We’d love to hear all about it and may quote you if you’re chosen.
A Couple of Examples
We thought we’d show you two examples of photos already shared with us so you can see what we love, and why.
Liza Curtiss shared this photo on Instagram of her Fine Art Print. We love it for a number of reasons:
- The lighting is great. It’s not too dark, nor is it washed out by bright artificial light or harsh shadows.
- It shows the Fine Art Print close up, showing off the beautiful details within the photo.
- There’s a great caption included with the photo: “Don’t just take photos. Print them. See the colours, details, and memories come to life. Don’t just let them sit idly on your computer and disappear beneath endless files... If all your hard drives died tomorrow, what would you have left? . #printyourwork #nikon #iphone #europe #paris #louvre” We love that Liza is encouraging others to print their photos!
The Wild Decoelis shared this photo of their Framed Print. We love it because:
- It shows the photo art on display in the room.
- It includes a personal touch by including the children in the photo.
- The composition and lighting are fantastic.
Mixing It Up
Although both of the above examples are wonderful, there’s one major difference between them that we want to point out: the first photo shows the Posterjack print close-up while the second one shows us the big picture. Which do we prefer?
If you don’t want to show off your home, that’s perfectly okay; you can focus on the artwork, which will highlight your photo’s vibrant colours and details, as well as the features of the Posterjack product your photo is printed on.
If you have a room that you’re proud of, show us how Posterjack fits in your space by stepping back and capturing the scene in its entirety. Seeing how others decorate their homes and offices with Posterjack art is inspiring!
Watch Our Blog
Make sure you keep an eye on our blog! If we feature your photo in our monthly Free Prints Friday post, you’ll receive a $150 voucher code to spend on any of our photo art products. The blog post will provide instructions on how to claim your prize.
The more photos you take and share of your Posterjack art each month, the more chances you’ll have at winning!
Exciting, right? So what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and capture some photos of your Posterjack art to be in the running for our very first Free Prints Friday giveaway!
The Fine Print
Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only and void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must be the age of majority or older at the time of entry.
For no-purchase entry: on a plain piece of paper, hand-print your full name, complete mailing address, daytime telephone number (including area code), write a 100 word or more essay on "How I'd spend $150 at Posterjack", and mail to: Posterjack Free Prints Friday Giveaway, 77 Brown's Line, Unit D, Toronto, Ontario, M8W 3S2.