Toronto filmmaker, photographer, and YouTube legend, Chris Hau, wanted to see how easy it would be to tell the difference between 12 megapixels and 102 megapixels. He used a Sony α7S III for the 12MP and a FujiFilm GFX100S for the 102MP, and then called on celebrity guests, Daniel Schiffer, Lizzie Peirce, and Peter McKinnon to see if they could correctly guess which was what, when viewed on a computer screen, a phone, Instagram, and as prints. Check out this video to play along!
Where You Print Your Photos Also Makes a Difference
The quality of a print isn’t solely determined by the quality of image. The actual printer, inks, and product you’re printing on makes a huge difference too. A few things that make Posterjack a better option over printing from home, or even choosing another online photo printer, are:
1. Our proprietary PJ-PRINT™ software. Using an advanced interpolation algorithm, we can print your photos super-crisp at a large scale. Our software delivers better results than you would get by resampling a digital image in Photoshop or other editing software.
2. We use premium inks that are rated for 100+ years of fade resistance.
3. We continually invest in state-of-the-art equipment to ensure we’re delivering the best products on the market.
4. Like our equipment, the materials we print your photos on are second to none. Our Fine Art Prints, for example, are made with Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper, which is a high-quality paper used by professional photographers around the world. Another example is our Canvas Prints, which are made using the best quality poly-cotton canvas and basswood, and has been instrumental in helping us become known as the Photo Art Experts by Canadians across the country.
5. Our automatic rating system. When you upload a photo to our website, you’re automatically provided with a photo quality rating. This will help give you a better idea on what to expect before you print, and if your photo quality is unacceptable, our system won’t allow you to proceed with your order. Our priority is ensuring you’re happy with your print!