Capturing The Love
This beautiful Photo Art of the Week belongs to Ozan Okumusoglu and Ru Jia. You’re looking at a 5”x7” Metal Mini.
Ru tells us, “This photo was taken to capture our engagement in Maui, Hawaii. This was a very special moment for us since it marks a big step toward marriage after being together for four years. Amanda Emmes Photography captured our love.” You can see more of Amanda’s photos by visiting her website, www.amandaemmes.com.
Printing Your Engagement Photos
Whether you’re planning to hire a professional photographer to capture the special occasion or you just want to get a few photos with your iPhone, there’s one thing you should make sure you do: print your engagement photos! After all, your engagement is part of your story, and your story should be documented. It’s the beginning of your happily-ever-after and that deserves celebration!
If you want to print your engagement photos, look no further. Posterjack offers a large variety of photo art products so you’re sure to find just what you’re looking for. Featured in the photo above is a Posterjack Metal Mini. We took our ultra-premium HD Metal Prints and shrunk them down to the perfect desk decor size. Loved by professional photographers, we promise these Metal Minis will make your best engagement photos look even better!
The Best Place to Print Engagement Photos
Trying to decide where to have your photos printed? Here are five reasons you should choose Posterjack to print your engagement photos:
- We stand behind our products and genuinely care that you love your artwork. We’re completely focused on producing quality photo art and being the best at it. We only use premium-quality materials and continuously invest in the best printers and equipment. We even created PJ-PRINT™ software so we can print your photos super-crisp at a large scale.
- To ensure we’re providing our customers with the best photo prints available, all of our products are handcrafted in-house from our Toronto location.
- We offer great prices and fair shipping rates. In fact, shipping is only $9.99 and free on all orders over $150. Even better, if you sign up to our email newsletter, you’ll be the first to know when we have a sale or promotion going on, so you can save even more. Just scroll down to the bottom of this page to sign up!
- From really large Canvas Prints to small Acrylic Blocks, we have an impressive variety of products and sizes to choose from, so you can be confident knowing you’ll find that perfect piece to print your engagement photo on.
- Our customer support team is amazing! If you have a question, need advice, or just want to say hi, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team. We’re happy to help!
Still not sure whether you want to print your engagement photos? You can read thousands of reviews from our customers to see what they think of our products and services. You can also check out our Idea Gallery, which is a collection of photos shared by our customers.
We want to congratulate Ozan Okumusoglu and Ru Jia on their recent engagement. Amanda Emmes Photography did a fantastic job at capturing the moment and we’re honoured to have been trusted to turn that special moment into photo art that will last forever.
Related: 8 Wedding Photos Printed 8 Ways